Yosprala savings programs
Ways to save on your Yosprala prescriptions
Read the information below to start saving on your Yosprala
1. Yosprala Copay Savings Card*
- Eligible patients may pay as little as $15 for a 30-day supply, with a maximum benefit of $70 for a total of 12 fills over the course of the year. Card will also work for a 90-day supply. For a 90-day supply, patients will pay as little as $45
- Available for eligible commercially insured patients (not available for patients receiving government-funded programs such as Medicare Part D, Medicaid, VA/DOD/Tricare, etc.)
- You must enroll and activate your card by following the link below
- For any questions about the program, call 1-855-262-5360
To enroll, visit www.YospralaSavings.com.
2. RelayHealth eVoucher and Change Healthcare Voucher On-Demand Programs Overview
- After paying the first $20, eligible commercially insured patients (between the ages of 18 and 64) can save up to $70† on a Yosprala prescription
- Your savings are automatically applied at over 60,000 pharmacies (over 90% of all pharmacies in the US)
- Participating pharmacies include: Rite Aid Pharmacy, Walgreens Pharmacy, CVS Pharmacy, Walmart Pharmacy, Costco Pharmacy, Target Pharmacy, Sav-On Pharmacy, Kroger Pharmacy, and many others‡
- Visit eVoucherRx.RelayHealth.com/
storelookup to find participating stores
- Program allows up to 12 fills/year
*Certain restrictions apply. See card for details.
†Certain restrictions apply.
‡Participation status subject to change.
eVoucherRx is a trademark of RelayHealth and/or its affiliates.
Terms and Conditions
For Yosprala Savings Card
Offer applies to out-of-pocket expenses (copay) greater than $15. Out-of-pocket expenses greater than $15 will be covered up to $70 per prescription. If your total out-of-pocket cost exceeds $70, you will be responsible for a $20 copay plus any additional amount over $70. If your copay is already $15 or less, this offer does not apply.
For RelayHealth eVoucher and Change Healthcare Voucher On-Demand Programs
Offer applies to out-of-pocket expenses (copay) greater than $20. Out-of-pocket expenses greater than $20 will be covered up to $70 per prescription. If your total out-of-pocket cost exceeds $90, you will be responsible for a $20 copay plus any additional amount over $90. If your copay is already $20 or less, this offer does not apply. Patients who present a Yosprala savings card at participating pharmacy will receive an additional $5 benefit, bringing their copay down to $15.
This offer is not valid for prescriptions paid in part or in full by any federally or state-funded program, including but not limited to Medicaid, Medicare, Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, or Tricare, and where prohibited by law.
This savings program cannot be combined with any other coupon, certificate, voucher, or similar offer.
Offer not extended to clubs, groups, or organizations.
Participation in this program must comply with all applicable laws and contractual or other obligations as a pharmacy provider.
This is not an insurance program.
Participating patients and pharmacists understand and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions of this offer as set forth herein.
Any step-edits or prior authorizations required by the insurance plan still apply.
This offer is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited by law.
This offer is limited to one card per patient.
Aralez, Inc. reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time.
eVoucherRx™ is not extended on prescriptions for patients:
- Who are cash-paying customers
- Using mail-order or institution-based pharmacies to fill their prescriptions, or who are federal or state government employees
- Who are filling their prescriptions at nonparticipating pharmacies